As my 31st birthday slowly approaches, I begin to think of some life lessons that are needed for everyone. My sorority sisters began listing some of their favorite lessons from life and I wanted to share a few with you guys.
- Everyone should not be considered a friend, but rather an acquaintance
- When one door closes God really opens up another door that is BETTER
- People can be extremely insensitive to others with no regard
- To be yourself regardless of what anyone thinks or says about you
- That when men love men they really do! :):)
- That when a men get divorced they are crushed often times more than women
- There are some things you should keep between you and God and take to your grave.
- Be grateful. There is someone, somewhere who is much worse off.
- All folks don’t have your best interests at heart. Even those who say they do.
- Laughing is good for the soul.
- Doing things for yourself instead of others is not selfish.
- Just because you don’t go to church does not mean you don’t love the LORD.
- If you can not have a good time by yourself, then how can you expect some else to have a good time around you?
In other random news, what doesn’t belong in this picture?
–Country Chic Chronicles